Gransnet forums

News & politics

Boris and Cambridge Analytica

(208 Posts)
GrannyGravy13 Fri 26-Jul-19 15:29:51

Boris has obviously got some Grans “hot under the collar”..........perhaps they protest too much????? ????

Urmstongran Fri 26-Jul-19 15:23:44

I was just thinking the same thing Maw! There must be about 6 threads already on Boris.

jura2 perhaps you could have added this comment to one of those?

It’s getting difficult posting on Boris now as all the threads are criss crossing anyway and threads do go off on a tangent anyway.

No more threads on him. Please!

aggie Fri 26-Jul-19 15:20:22

Indeed !

Namsnanny Fri 26-Jul-19 15:18:53

??Thank you Mawbroonsback!!

MawBroonsback Fri 26-Jul-19 15:10:25

Pardon me if I am speaking out of turn but does just about every flaming thread have to be about Boris?
Could you not just go and scythe a few hectares of nettles to let off steam?
There are a few other grans who are bordering on Boris-obsessive too - so much to ignore. Hardly worth logging on

SirChenjin Fri 26-Jul-19 14:48:03

Yep - a new dawn of optimism indeed. Politics has always been a dirty game but now it's absolutely filthy with these arrogant, rich boys laughing at the rules and the rest of us mere plebs.

Ilovecheese Fri 26-Jul-19 14:31:20

Nah, that's just Boris being Boris don't cha know. The normal rules of honesty do not apply.

jura2 Fri 26-Jul-19 14:18:05

he was asked in the HoC yesterday 'why did you visit Cambridge Analytica in 2016?' and his reply was 'I don't know' and sat down.

Can he just be let off answering such a massively important question. His answer was hugely rude, dismissive and arrogant - but surely, and much more importantly, refusing to answer for his actions. We all now know the rôle Cambridge Analytica played in the campaign - and he has even appointed Cummings as Chief Advisor.

This is seriously concerning. What is the HoC's rules re different MPs asking the same question? It needs asking, every day, every session- until he gives an answer.