Gransnet forums

News & politics

Something to make Day6 smile.

(12 Posts)
maddyone Fri 25-Oct-19 00:26:11

Yes, it’s very sad. I miss her posts.

Callistemon Thu 24-Oct-19 20:55:31

Just tried to PM her but she must have deleted her account.

Pity, we need a range of opinions and no one faction should dominate the threads.

Callistemon Thu 24-Oct-19 20:52:28

We need all points of view otherwise GN could become bland and boring.

The search faci,it is hopeless, MamaCaz

Pantglas2 Thu 24-Oct-19 20:08:40

I didn’t always agree with Day6 but I’m not sure I agree with everything anyone posts - why would I? We’re not clones of one another and we can be respectful of each other’s opinions can’t we?

MamaCaz Thu 24-Oct-19 19:52:56

I thought I had read a thread in the last couple of days saying she had left because she was feeling bullied, but maybe I have got that wrong.
I struggle with the search facility here on Gransnet, so can't check it out.

NfkDumpling Thu 24-Oct-19 19:30:19

Please do come back Day6 and don’t change your name. It takes me ages to figure it out when a ‘new’ person appears and I recognise them, their style, but can’t think it is!

lemongrove Thu 24-Oct-19 19:23:40

Hang on a minute ?
I don’t think that Day6 is feeling bruised or anything else.
I know she was thinking of taking a break to get other things done.....and no doubt that’s exactly what she did.
She is a lady with plenty of spirit as well as wise words and fought her own corner exceptionally well.
I miss her posts too, but I expect she will return when ready.
If you do look in now and then Day6 come back soon?

Urmstongran Thu 24-Oct-19 18:38:57

I didn’t know she felt hurt? Oh dear. I must have missed that bit.

Day6 I’m really sorry if you’ve withdrawn because you’ve been badly bruised. x

I still hope you return to the fray!

MamaCaz Thu 24-Oct-19 18:33:14

Day6, I am sorry to hear how you feel.

I have to admit that I am also surprised, as your posts always gave me the impression that you were one of the posters who actually enjoyed a spat. I obviously got that very wrong, so if any of my own answers are responsible for how you feel, then I am deeply sorry.

GrannyGravy13 Thu 24-Oct-19 18:13:13

I agree we the the previous posters!!

Urmstongran Thu 24-Oct-19 18:09:51

Hear, hear newnanny.

Day6 your posts were always helpful, detailed and interesting. I for one certainly miss your erudite posts.

Please reconsider your position! The political forums are much diminished by your absence.

newnanny Tue 22-Oct-19 22:29:14

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1193579/brexit-news-steve-baker-twitter-video-boris-johnson-deal-theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn

Please come back, we miss your wise and supportive words.