Gransnet forums

News & politics

Well I've heard it all now!

(28 Posts)
Granny23 Sun 13-Jun-21 10:46:29

Apparently, according to someone on facebook, the reason that a person, who has had the vaccine, has been hospitalised with Covid is................................................................................................ that the Government is running out of vaccines, does not want to admit this, so every second or third person is being injected with a placebo.

welbeck Sun 13-Jun-21 17:52:56

i was told recently that "they" want to vaccinate the whole world.
i said but look at all the people who died here, without it.
she said, ah but that's part of it. they didn't die of covid.
she was suggesting that the govt decided to just stop treating vast numbers of people and call it/blame it on covid, in order to then have a reason to vaccinate everyone.
i wondered how all this was co-ordinated worldwide, esp when they can't seem to agree on sausages' transit.
and i didn't want to ask what was the end goal of all this vaccinating, maybe robots carrying sausages defiantly across borders ?
who knows.

Thoro Sun 13-Jun-21 17:23:22

I thought I’d had a placebo- but then again I’m on a vaccine trial and had no reaction to my first jab last November.
Unblinded earlier this year and happy to say I’d had the vaccine (Novavax)
Some people will believe anything they see on fb!

Visgir1 Sun 13-Jun-21 14:36:37

The word Bonkers springs to mind

Santana Sun 13-Jun-21 12:12:25

Ah, this must explain why my DH didn't have a sore arm or any side effects then, it was all pretend.
What a load of twaddle

MawBe Sun 13-Jun-21 12:05:59

Alegrias1

Its a screenshot from......Facebook confused

Blame the message, not the medium.

I blame the idiots who take it as gospel.

GillT57 Sun 13-Jun-21 12:03:26

Gareth Bale is being controlled by the Chinese through his man bun Good grief! grin

Charleygirl5 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:59:19

MawBe - perfectly.

BlueSky Sun 13-Jun-21 11:59:16

God help us then! Surely nobody believes the gospel according to Facebook?!

Alegrias1 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:56:37

Its a screenshot from......Facebook confused

Blame the message, not the medium.

MawBe Sun 13-Jun-21 11:54:38

“The Gospel according to Facebook “has a lot to answer for

I think this says it all

SiobhanSharpe Sun 13-Jun-21 11:49:28

Charleygirl5

The reason people are dying post-Covid and have had both vaccines is that no vaccine is 100% effective.

And they may well have had serious underlying conditions too.

Charleygirl5 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:46:59

I was under the impression cardiac arrhythmias caused the footballer's cardiac arrest- he is lucky it happened where it did with so many medics around. His footballing days are now over.

Trisha57 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:45:51

Galaxy

Crikey if it's to do with the hair who knows who Johnson is being controlled by.

Wurzel Gummidge?

JaneJudge Sun 13-Jun-21 11:43:20

Galaxy

Crikey if it's to do with the hair who knows who Johnson is being controlled by.

Mr Majeika of course

Charleygirl5 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:43:11

The reason people are dying post-Covid and have had both vaccines is that no vaccine is 100% effective.

kittylester Sun 13-Jun-21 11:40:56

Apparently the footballer who collapsed in the Euros did so be cause he had had the vaccination a few weeks ago. That is according to the ex son in law (aka The Idiot) and he is a world authority on anything and everything!

Grannybags Sun 13-Jun-21 11:38:04

Whatever next?!

Some people will believe anything. I'm still waiting for Bill Gates to turn up - or maybe I'll turn into a lizard....?grin

Galaxy Sun 13-Jun-21 11:36:01

JaneJudge Sun 13-Jun-21 11:24:27

I just laughed out loud! grin

Some people really have gone completely bonkers haven't they? Of course that's most probably Bill Gates fault a bit like how Gareth Bale is being controlled by the Chinese through his man bun

hazel93 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:22:05

Do people really believe this total rubbish ?
What is wrong with people ?
I despair .

Granny23 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:16:10

Precisely MaizieD

Dinahmo Sun 13-Jun-21 11:12:24

No, it wasn't.

Alegrias1 Sun 13-Jun-21 11:03:43

It wasn't on the news that they are giving us placebos.

Dinahmo Sun 13-Jun-21 11:02:20

It was on the news. More than one person has died in hospital after having had the 2nd jabs a few weeks before getting covid apparently.

MaizieD Sun 13-Jun-21 10:57:53

Deedaa

The paramedic who vaccinated DD on his day off would not be giving up his freetime to faff around with placebos.

Aahhh, but Deedaa, the paramedic wouldn't know that they were injecting the placebo. The only people who actually know this are people who write things on facebook..

Problem is, either the government is lying or the facebook author is lying and on current form it is very hard to decide which is which...