Gransnet forums

News & politics

Good news!

(189 Posts)
MissAdventure Sat 31-Jul-21 16:21:34

Boris and Carrie are having another baby.
I bet that's made everyone's day. smile

Dinahmo Mon 02-Aug-21 12:46:46

The rumours are that he was having a fling with a foreign pianist which was the cause of the very noisy row in Camberwell in the flat he shared with CS.

Anniebach Mon 02-Aug-21 12:56:39

Galaxy I agree, I was referring to the suggestion he is sex mad because he has a 7th child on the way.

Fanny Did he divorce his second wife or did she divorce him ?

MissAdventure Mon 02-Aug-21 13:40:44

A sex mad eccentric?
All the better!
Honestly though, the amount of children he has fathered is no indicator of anything, other than that he has had sex at least 8 (or 9) times.
I'm sure we've all had 'relations' more than that.

Anniebach Mon 02-Aug-21 14:19:48

That’s what I was saying MissAdventure took me several posts and you said it one sentence, thank you ?

MaizieD Mon 02-Aug-21 14:51:58

I cannot believe that in this day and age people appear to be measuring the frequency Johnson's sexual activity by the number of children he has. Have they never heard of contraception?

MaizieD Mon 02-Aug-21 14:52:51

Oops, there's a missing 'of' after 'frequency'

Alegrias1 Mon 02-Aug-21 14:53:31

Is that a question to Johnson and his paramours MaizieD? ?

varian Mon 02-Aug-21 19:06:39

The number of children a man has fathered is not a measure of virility. It is a measure of irresponsibilty.

JaneJudge Mon 02-Aug-21 19:19:32

MaizieD

I cannot believe that in this day and age people appear to be measuring the frequency Johnson's sexual activity by the number of children he has. Have they never heard of contraception?

He obviously hasn't. I'm not sure I'd want to have sex with someone who didn't have sexual boundaries with others within a monogamous relationship who didn't know how to use condoms. He is most probably riddled #DaveCoaches

Lucca Mon 02-Aug-21 19:23:25

I couldn’t care less how many children he has fathered ..it’s not difficult to do after all is it? If he could talk coherently, answer questions properly and do a decent job as PM I’d be far more impressed.
As for the poster who said he must be very virile …? what does that even mean ?

Bizarre that Meghan has been brought into a thread about Boris and his offspring.

Ellianne Mon 02-Aug-21 19:42:21

Bizarre that Meghan has been brought into a thread about Boris and his offspring.
It's called celebrity, being in the public eye. Just like Mick Jagger, Rod, Kelly Jones and Baby, all brought into the thread.

JaneJudge Mon 02-Aug-21 20:00:53

Lucca Tue 03-Aug-21 22:11:54

Ellianne

^Bizarre that Meghan has been brought into a thread about Boris and his offspring.^
It's called celebrity, being in the public eye. Just like Mick Jagger, Rod, Kelly Jones and Baby, all brought into the thread.

Plus ça change….