Gransnet forums

News & politics

Carrie has given birth to a little girl

(249 Posts)
25Avalon Thu 09-Dec-21 10:19:16

Boris and Carrie have just announced the birth of a daughter. No further news yet.

Mummer Fri 10-Dec-21 18:01:54

Rabbitgran

BJ is supposedly keen on classical history so how about these possibilities - Clytemnestra, Apate, Eris, Hera, Enyo, Alteco, Megaera, Tisiphone, Discordia, Lucretia, Claudia Quinta, Fulvia, Livia, Agrippa, Helena, Pompeia, Drusilla, Tarpeia, Tullia Major.

I don't like Boris Johnson or any of his cabinet one bit. He is very bad for this country but I wish all his children well and hope that they have good fortune and happy lives.

I think it's a given that they'll have good fortune and happy lives after all were paying for it all! Even at a quid each that's £67m ever seen a Johnson at a food bank unless the cameras are there?

Mummer Fri 10-Dec-21 18:04:16

Aveline

Boy oh boy. What a time for Boris. He'll surely be glad to step down.

Don't see why? He has no involvement with his other kids?

Mummer Fri 10-Dec-21 18:06:03

Moggycuddler

The baby is an innocent child and I wish her well. But Boris, he's a sack of you know what and I detest him. As for Carrie, there must be something lacking in her to have teamed up with such a lying ratbag.

Really? An extremely ugly nasty yet powerful man can attract any amount of the sort of women who ......like that sort of thing. As Charles once said "whatever love is" eh?

Lucca Fri 10-Dec-21 18:08:22

Lucca

Where are these “bitchy “ comments about the baby ??

.? Where are they ?

Mummer Fri 10-Dec-21 18:09:38

Just so Tinydancer. Who was happy to grab other people's dosh to pay for her revoltingly crass decoration? No shame at all and not a mention of her doing the rounds of any womens' centres etc. Carrie loves herself too much to bother with 'sisters'

Josianne Fri 10-Dec-21 18:13:03

Mummer

And you've never heard of "cut to order" ?

I assume you mean Elective Caesarean Section to give it its correct name?
That is possible because Boris was lugging a large suitcase.

lemongrove Fri 10-Dec-21 18:24:43

Off to have a festive drink in The Argy to ‘wet the baby’s head’
Hope the champagne is chilling nicely.tchsmile
It’s Tom Jones Nite if anyone is interested.

MayBeMaw Fri 10-Dec-21 18:28:24

Mummer

And you've never heard of "cut to order" ?

I find that comment highly offensive, speaking as someone who had three elective c sections.

Rosie51 Fri 10-Dec-21 18:43:24

Mummer

Rabbitgran

BJ is supposedly keen on classical history so how about these possibilities - Clytemnestra, Apate, Eris, Hera, Enyo, Alteco, Megaera, Tisiphone, Discordia, Lucretia, Claudia Quinta, Fulvia, Livia, Agrippa, Helena, Pompeia, Drusilla, Tarpeia, Tullia Major.

I don't like Boris Johnson or any of his cabinet one bit. He is very bad for this country but I wish all his children well and hope that they have good fortune and happy lives.

I think it's a given that they'll have good fortune and happy lives after all were paying for it all! Even at a quid each that's £67m ever seen a Johnson at a food bank unless the cameras are there?

I have no time for Boris Johnson, the man or PM. However do you not see the ridiculousness of you saying ever seen a Johnson at a food bank unless the cameras are there? .........how on earth would we know whether or not he's ever been at a foodbank when the cameras aren't there? I used, pre-Covid, to help out at the foodbank, there are no photographs or film of me so does that mean I wasn't there? hmm Criticise him for what he does or says (I do frequently) but don't just make stuff up to vent. As for cut to order that's just plain offensive!

Jabberwok Fri 10-Dec-21 18:52:33

It's a pity and quite sad that some people have to use the birth of a baby to be offensive, probably best ignored.

GreenGran78 Fri 10-Dec-21 19:46:51

I would never criticise anyone for having a baby. Best wishes to them.
I just wish that Boris was as good at his job as he is at fathering children.

Kali2 Fri 10-Dec-21 20:15:04

Jabberwok

It's a pity and quite sad that some people have to use the birth of a baby to be offensive, probably best ignored.

Agreed, and as said above, the baby cannot be responsible for the actions of her father.

But many many out there are also saying 'it's a pity and quite sad that some people have to use the birth of a baby to yet again try and protect a terrible, damaging distrustworthy, dishonest, PM. I agree.

Sheilasue Fri 10-Dec-21 20:17:39

The children have nothing to do with Boris’s morals, no one asked to be born.
But I am sure his mother and baby are doing well.

Kali2 Fri 10-Dec-21 20:41:20

Did she give birth by elective C section?

Oopsadaisy1 Fri 10-Dec-21 22:54:32

Does it matter how she gave birth? As long as the baby is well.?

Rosie51 Fri 10-Dec-21 23:04:50

It's absolutely none of our business how she gave birth. One thing I'd bet my house on is Carrie (who I don't take to at all) would care too much for her unborn child and would not have had an elective caesarean section or induction to save Boris's blushes at the video revelations. I doubt there'd be many medics willing to comply either and it's insulting to suggest they would.

Kali2 Fri 10-Dec-21 23:08:33

It has been mentionned by others- and I am just wondering- did she or not?

You can't choose when a natural birth occurs, you can 'choose' when an elective C-section or induction takes place.

Rosie51 Fri 10-Dec-21 23:42:34

Kali2

It has been mentionned by others- and I am just wondering- did she or not?

You can't choose when a natural birth occurs, you can 'choose' when an elective C-section or induction takes place.

But you still need the co-operation of the medical services. I doubt many would be prepared to 'interfere' unnecessarily just to avoid some bad publicity for the father! If either pathway was chosen it will be because that was a medical consideration, and it's still none of our business.

Keffie12 Sat 11-Dec-21 00:32:25

Boris has a minimum of 7 children. 4 by his ex wife who finally had enough of him when he was caught with Carrie and got rid.

He had cheated on his ex wife right through their 25 year marriage.

He has one by an affair which he admitted to, bringing it to 5 and 2 now by Carrie bringing it to 7.

There is talk of another child, by an affair, who has never been admitted too. There is also miscarriage and abortion by other affairs.

I can't stand the man. I wish there babies well. They are going to need it.

Carrie best hope he hangs onto no 10. There is a space in there marriage now filled by the fact he can't cheat because he is no 10. His life is a goldfish bowl.

The minute he is out of no 10 Carrie, you will find there is 3 in your marriage as he will be back cheating once he is out of the spotlight

Buttercup1954 Sat 11-Dec-21 09:09:39

Excellent! I hate it when people drag politics into everything. I am extremely interested in politics myself but there's a time and a place. We'll done!

Anniel Sat 11-Dec-21 20:27:18

“Judge not that ye be not judged”

Matthew’s words may not mean much to you, WhiteWaterMark, but your comments on the birth of an innocent baby are unfitting and below the watermark.

Chestnut Sat 11-Dec-21 23:50:09

Just looking through this thread there have been some truly despicable comments. As I said on another thread, you only have to mention the word Boris and the usual haters start spitting feathers and leap to their keyboards. Their lives must revolve around hate and nastiness.

Aveline Sun 12-Dec-21 07:56:09

Spitting feathers means being thirsty.