Gransnet forums

News & politics

Carrie’s blow job for a job…

(85 Posts)
Esspee Fri 01-Jul-22 08:46:43

…still hasn’t been taken up by the media whilst twitter is positively pulsating with the funniest tweets ever.

Surely Private Eye must feel they are on solid legal ground or would not have published, after all they have a well practiced team of lawyers to ensure they remain within the law.

It makes me wonder how much other information is being withheld from us.

What are your thoughts?

merlotgran Fri 01-Jul-22 13:33:04

annsixty

That photograph would be ideal for one of those “photo captions” competition in a red top newspaper.
“What are they saying to each other”?

Look what happens when I scratch my back, Carrie!

GagaJo Fri 01-Jul-22 14:23:51

It never fails to amaze me. I don't think I've been particularly picky with my partners, but the thought of Carrie giving BJ a BJ makes me dry heave.

She's a pretty young woman. What can she possibly have seen in that scruffy, bigoted, gross oik? I can't fathom being so desperate for power that I could do that. Urgh.

vegansrock Fri 01-Jul-22 14:26:18

Surely this qualifies for misconduct in a public office?

GagaJo Fri 01-Jul-22 14:28:41

vegansrock

Again. He must have quite the list of examples of misconduct.

MissAdventure Fri 01-Jul-22 14:31:00

That is probably half the fun.

MayBee70 Fri 01-Jul-22 14:31:02

He’s above the law. And people just seem to accept his behaviour as the norm now.

Iam64 Fri 01-Jul-22 14:32:47

vegansrock

In normal times it surely would. Since Johnson became PM the expectations of the kind of behaviour expected of Conservative parliamentarians have nose dived.

DiamondLily Fri 01-Jul-22 14:35:40

I'm torn between mirth and revulsion at the thought of Johnson, with his boxer shorts round his ankles, being serviced by his latest female.?

But, how did we get to this?

Thinking back over previous PM's - both parties - I cannot imagine any of this going on in working hours, in the office.

I mean, Theresa May might not have been a brilliant PM, but I cannot imagine her, waving her knickers over her head, shouting "come and get me, big boy" or anything like it.?

Johnson has managed to destroy any vestige of dignity in the position of being PM. ?

Iam64 Fri 01-Jul-22 15:14:06

I love your Theresa May scenario DiamondLily. Fabulous. Theresa May May not have been a brilliant PM but she does appear to have ethics and standards in her personal and professional life.
Those awful Tories made her life a misery didn’t they. Yet Johnson gets away with being a dreadful PM

DiamondLily Fri 01-Jul-22 15:25:03

I actually liked May, much as I liked Gordon Brown. Neither had charisma, but I think both tried to work hard and do a good job.

I don't understand why people support Johnson. Brexit is done, so it can't be that.

It now hinges on whether he is a good PM, and representative of this country - I can't believe anyone can think he is, as he is making us a laughing stock with the sleaze, the lies, his appearance and his arrogance.?.

But, some obviously do.?

They call him "Pound Shop Trump", and I think it sums him up.

HousePlantQueen Fri 01-Jul-22 15:31:19

But don't forget the John Major and Edwina Currie going on. Seems all so ordinary now, so 'vanilla' to just commit adultery. I do wonder how the Hyacinths of Conservative Home are dealing with this latest sordid episode? Or do they think we are discussing a blow dry? "Can't understand the fuss Daphne, can you? My nice hairdresser gives me a blow job every Friday".

Riverwalk Fri 01-Jul-22 15:39:30

The Hyacinths on GN are surprisingly hypocritically socially-liberal when it comes to Blojo and his peccadillos.

No sign of support today from his usual allies! Maybe this is a 'move-on nothing to see' step too far even for them.

Parsley3 Fri 01-Jul-22 15:52:09

Blojo! ? We now know why his shirt is so often untucked.

NanKate Fri 01-Jul-22 16:27:58

As the late Dick Emery would say ‘Ooh you are awful’ ?

Esspee Fri 01-Jul-22 16:30:55

I’m guessing that his return from his current “world beating” jolly will be rather low key. I cannot imagine Carrie facing the press ever again. Can you imagine the shouted questions?
“Did you swallow Mrs J.?” ?

Blossoming Fri 01-Jul-22 16:31:43

She isn’t the first …

BlueBelle Fri 01-Jul-22 16:32:34

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

timetogo2016 Fri 01-Jul-22 16:36:53

Well MissA,dh and i have had an awful week,so thank you for making us laugh.
Very much appreciated.
And so accurate.

MissAdventure Fri 01-Jul-22 16:48:56

Glad it cheered you up a bit. smile

Georgesgran Fri 01-Jul-22 16:52:38

I wonder if she was on her knees looking for something and he happened to say ‘Carrie, while you’re down there, could you …………?’

DiamondLily Fri 01-Jul-22 18:19:55

HousePlantQueen

But don't forget the John Major and Edwina Currie going on. Seems all so ordinary now, so 'vanilla' to just commit adultery. I do wonder how the Hyacinths of Conservative Home are dealing with this latest sordid episode? Or do they think we are discussing a blow dry? "Can't understand the fuss Daphne, can you? My nice hairdresser gives me a blow job every Friday".

The biggest supporters of Trump, in America, were in the so called "Bible Belt".

They could never seem to explain how they could support Trump, with his carry ons, if they also believed in the teachings of the Bible.?

I guess morals can just be very flexible.

vegansrock Fri 01-Jul-22 18:39:43

Maybe he spilt coffee on his trousers so had to unzip them , whilst Carrie slipped on the spilt coffee and landed in his lap with her mouth open.

sodapop Fri 01-Jul-22 19:42:06

That must have been what happened vegansrock grin In a different scenario is that how women 'fall' pregnant. I've always wondered.

Iam64 Fri 01-Jul-22 20:44:59

That photograph is seriously strange

MissAdventure Fri 01-Jul-22 21:33:00

Everything about the tory Mps is strange these days.
So strange that we've all just got used to it.