Gransnet forums

News & politics

Carrie’s blow job for a job…

(85 Posts)
Esspee Fri 01-Jul-22 08:46:43

…still hasn’t been taken up by the media whilst twitter is positively pulsating with the funniest tweets ever.

Surely Private Eye must feel they are on solid legal ground or would not have published, after all they have a well practiced team of lawyers to ensure they remain within the law.

It makes me wonder how much other information is being withheld from us.

What are your thoughts?

HousePlantQueen Fri 01-Jul-22 21:43:01

Sajid Javid, as Education secretary, posted photographs of his visit to a school in Bromsgrove today. The school is called Lickey End gringrin

MissAdventure Fri 01-Jul-22 21:45:58

grin
They must all inwardly cringe when this place name comes up.
I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

nadateturbe Fri 01-Jul-22 21:56:15

DillytheGardener

MayBee70 could you post a link? MissAdventure very crude but you had me chortling into my tea ?

Me too.!

Callistemon21 Fri 01-Jul-22 22:02:45

Iam64

That photograph is seriously strange

Button pops off trousers on the way into Remembrance Service. Carrie examines Boris's sewing skills, which are sadly lacking.

What else could it be? ?

BigBertha1 Fri 01-Jul-22 22:27:58

I always knew lack of some vital skills held back my career progression.

Callistemon21 Fri 01-Jul-22 22:47:10

BigBertha1

I always knew lack of some vital skills held back my career progression.

?

MayBee70 Sat 02-Jul-22 00:02:13

DillytheGardener

MayBee70 could you post a link? MissAdventure very crude but you had me chortling into my tea ?

I can’t seem to do links on my iPad. It was on one of my Facebook groups. I’ll try to find it and copy it.

Iam64 Sat 02-Jul-22 08:34:24

Callistemon21

Iam64

That photograph is seriously strange

Button pops off trousers on the way into Remembrance Service. Carrie examines Boris's sewing skills, which are sadly lacking.

What else could it be? ?

????

NanKate Sat 02-Jul-22 11:00:15

Part History/Geography lesson for anyone interested.

The Lickeys formed part of the royal Manor of Bromsgrove and were set aside as a royal hunting reserve. As well as stocking the area with deer, the Normans introduced rabbits to the area. These were kept in large enclosures, or 'warrens' hence the road and place names.