Gransnet forums

Pets

10 puppies and their owners

(9 Posts)
Teetime Mon 07-Aug-17 09:28:09

Is anyone else watching this. 2 programmes so far have been interesting, funny and at times irritating but very watchable. Lola is my particular favourite (a golden retriever puppy) with a very silly owner and a lovely border collie traiing to be a mountain rescue dog with a very sensible but worried owner. Its really worth a watch.

boggles Mon 07-Aug-17 09:45:44

Love Lola, her owner had me in fits of laughter when she was running around after her. Yes, well worth a watch.

glammygranny Mon 07-Aug-17 09:55:28

What channel is this on? I have 2 very spoilt pooches and one of my greatest pleasures is watching dog programmes on telly with them. They are total doggy addicts.

glammygranny Mon 07-Aug-17 09:55:49

What channel is this on? I have 2 very spoilt pooches and one of my greatest pleasures is watching dog programmes on telly with them. They are total telly addicts.

midgey Mon 07-Aug-17 12:48:47

I really enjoy Lola and her owner! They are hilarious. It is so obvious....when someone explains.....where the problem lies!

shysal Mon 07-Aug-17 13:40:58

Lola's owner really irritates me, she seems to expect the dog to understand what she is saying.

Oriel Mon 07-Aug-17 14:23:53

We've been watching it and have fallen in love with Lola too. Her owner is slightly bonkers but well meaning.

I did feel for the spaniel puppy who was being 'played' with by the children in the family. The pup started nipping the children out of frustration so the doggie professional was called in. The parents were clueless - the father said oh I didn't realise when the puppy was sleeping we should leave her be. hmm

Teetime Mon 07-Aug-17 16:42:30

Oh yes those children!!! nightmare- the Mum said 'you cant tell a 3 year old what to do'. YES YOU CAN YOU ARE HER PARENT!!!!

Tegan2 Wed 09-Aug-17 18:36:39

I don't usually watch programmes about dogs; although I love dogs, because most programmes about them are a bit twee and I think dogs are dogs and should be treated as such. But, I caught a repeat of episode 2 whilst channel hopping last night and have now watched episode 1 on catchup [my catchup tv is now working again; hurrah!]; was in tears when Jura passed her test! My favourite [being a sight hound owner] has to be Pedro from episode 1, though.