Gransnet forums

Pets

Kitty Karma Books is the publishing company

(3 Posts)
kittykarma Fri 22-Sep-17 09:23:21

Kitty Karma Books is the publishing company I started to honor my beloved calico, Kealani, who crossed the bridge from a sudden heart-attack right before my very eyes. Was she 17? years old although there have been suggestions she was more than 19 years of age?

Crazypussycat18 Sat 23-Sep-17 04:44:16

What a good idea. I have had my heart broken by so many cats and dogs over the years. My precious ginger moggie Buster recently died at the age of 16 after being attacked by a new cat to the street. Buster was arthritic and didn't have many teeth left and so couldn't defend himself. Although the vet did what she could we agreed that the kindest thing was to end his suffering. This is the first time I have been without a pet. At first I said NO MORE PETS, but as time has gone on I am thinking more and more about a rescue cat or dog. I keep looking at rehoming centres and seeing beautiful animals needing homes, but do I really want to go through the pain of loosing another pet?

MiniMouse Sat 23-Sep-17 11:46:15

Kittykarma You'll need to contact GNHQ to obtain the necessary permissions for advertising your charity smile