Gransnet forums

Pets

Furry lockdown Friend

(3 Posts)
coastalgran Tue 25-May-21 17:15:36

I am so lucky to have my little dog Kaspar who is 3, so I had him way before the initial lockdown. He has meant the I managed to get out for walks, met other dog walkers, joined a face book group for other dog owners and now we are all able to meet up this weekend for the first time. He has kept me company and we go everywhere together. Our conversations are extensive and varied and he has his own opinions of TV programmes, people and fast cars (he barks).
Kaspar is a work in progress and we are always learning together, so he not only keeps me fit but alert. I wouldn't be without him and owe him a lot especially over this last year.

Boz Tue 25-May-21 17:23:50

What a lovely story. It brought tears to my eyes as I remembered all my past pets.

sodapop Tue 25-May-21 20:54:31

Our dogs are such good companions I agree coastal gran especially at times like this. We are currently awaiting the arrival of a little rescue dog from Romania, the transport has been delayed at borders for Covid tests. They have been waiting at the Hungarian border for 4 hours now.