Gransnet forums

Pets

Getting pet hairs off furniture carpet etc,

(6 Posts)
sodapop Fri 09-Oct-26 15:14:21

Quite right dalrymple gringrin

dalrymple23 Fri 09-Oct-26 15:06:43

Shell: Don't bother! Dogs are hairy shedding creatures - I have three. Just give guests a clothes brush on the way out!

Calendargirl Fri 09-Oct-26 13:02:45

I used to wonder why ‘For Sale’ sites said ‘from a pet free home’.

I suppose that’s why.

TillyTrotter Fri 09-Oct-26 13:02:25

I strongly recommend one of these; don’t be tempted to buy a cheaper version.
From the long River company,
it was recommended to me and I’ve used them ever since for furniture and mats.

MollyNew Fri 09-Oct-26 13:01:52

I use a small rubber brush and follow up with our Miele vacuum with the turbo brush head attachment. A rubber glove also works to gather up the hair before vacuuming.

Shel1951 Fri 09-Oct-26 12:53:59

I have 2 dysons but still can't get dog hair off the settees,what do others do?