Had a look at the survey, but it is very specifically aimed at Grandparents who look after grandchildren on a regular basis when parents are not present.
Not for grandparents where the whole family visit every month or so and where parents therefore continue to exercise parental control,
Bread machine for GF bread mixes
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email
Am I supposed to answer, as I did, that I am not at all worried about any danger he faces, or that I am worried about every hypothetical danger out there that he could face if he had more access to the internet?
Also, one question is duplicated, instead of two alternatives being given (under supervision/not under supervision).