I am caught in the retirement gap, having planned to retire at 60 I now have to work until I am 66 before I get my state pension. I have reduced down to part-time but my job is demanding and with a long commute every day. I am get more tired. Money keeps me in the job as local part time jobs don't pay the same. I had little time to prepare for the change and I resent it
Bread machine for GF bread mixes
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email
