Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Do you have a child who has married? Take this survey - £100 voucher to be won

(37 Posts)
Allegretto Sun 24-Mar-19 09:14:42

Survey completed

mcem Sun 24-Mar-19 08:32:22

Didn't find it useful or particularly informative.

libra10 Sun 24-Mar-19 06:45:59

Survey done, didn't take long.

Farmor15 Sat 23-Mar-19 14:37:56

Just did it- no problem.

Ginny42 Sat 23-Mar-19 14:18:43

Would not allow me to proceed beyond saying the problem was not resolved by any of the measures in the list.

flowerpot2000 Sat 23-Mar-19 13:56:13

survey done and completed

glammanana Sat 23-Mar-19 10:13:33

All done and dusted for my three ACs,starting on the DGSs now.

Granny23 Sat 23-Mar-19 09:43:04

Last Wedding I was at had a Groom and a Groom. One Groom's family was out in force the other's family refused to come, so we stood in as his family. There was a specific request for no presents. Instead we were invited to donate to a particular charity, which we did and a large sum was raised. I've heard of this being done before but not an option to tick in the survey.

Jalima1108 Fri 22-Mar-19 19:50:29

Stumbled at first post as I have one (or more) or each!

Purpledaffodil Fri 22-Mar-19 19:20:23

Completed. One wedding down, two to go.?

MiniMoon Fri 22-Mar-19 15:45:38

Completed the survey but I'm not sure how my answers will be of any use. My DD and SiL went to Scotland and were married in a B&B that was a converted chapel. They did it themselves, no guests. My DD was six months pregnant. They always planned to do a vow renewal in church. My DD had already bought her wedding dress. It hasn't happened yet and they've been married for 13 years.

JustineBGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 22-Mar-19 15:15:51

We are interested to know more about your grown-up children and their weddings. If you are a gransnetter with one or more children that have married or planned a wedding, take our survey, in association with Relate, for the chance to win a £100 voucher.

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

GNHQ