Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Tell us about your Christmas - £100 voucher to be won

(86 Posts)
JustineBGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 31-Dec-19 14:42:51

Here at GNHQ we want to find out more about your Christmas experience this year, from which presents you buy, where you go, who is responsible for organising, and much more.

This survey is open to all UK gransnetters who celebrate Christmas. Everyone who completes the survey will be put into a prize draw where one GNer will win a £100 Amazon voucher.

Click here to complete the survey

Thanks and good luck!

GNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

gd Wed 08-Jan-20 15:32:32

Survey completed

israrbaig Wed 08-Jan-20 15:57:42

done

glennamy Wed 08-Jan-20 16:26:03

Low key this year... Many friends/family were ill with various things, we also lost a family member.

glennamy Wed 08-Jan-20 16:40:39

Complete survey!

Ikea1234 Wed 08-Jan-20 18:14:28

We were fortunate enough to be abroad. We found a bargain to Iceland, £300 each all in (flights, 4* hotel, transfers, luggage and meals, so we spent Christmas Day in a thermal bath overlooking a lake in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by snow topped mountains. Blissfully idyllic!

sscrase Wed 08-Jan-20 19:01:07

Just us for the big day before we got out and met all our friends on Boxing day etc... Wouldn't have it any other way.

towser44 Wed 08-Jan-20 19:02:35

Busy but enjoyable, with a Xmas Day Parkrun completed too!

freefan Wed 08-Jan-20 20:24:51

Kept getting told I hadn't answered all questions and have eventually given up now

beckyinman Wed 08-Jan-20 23:51:08

Up early with the kids, presents followed by lunch and slobbing out in front of the TV

pinkjj27 Thu 09-Jan-20 02:36:20

I have done it and I hope I can forget about christams for a while now. Bah Humbug

kittykomp Thu 09-Jan-20 16:55:16

nice and relaxed

lewiscro Thu 09-Jan-20 17:15:37

It was pretty rubbish as we were all ill with full on flu, Christmas Day was done on New Years Day with lots of food, drink and family.

fionajk42 Fri 10-Jan-20 20:43:17

Our son & his partner had gone to Florida with her parents, and our daughter recently separated from her husband, so we spent a quiet Christmas with just our daughter and granddaughter. I enjoyed it as it was much more low key than Christmas has been for the last few years. I actually got to spend quality time speaking to our daughter on her own, something that is normally quite hard to do. I would quite like it if we had a quiet Christmas every couple of years!

Hannahpp Sat 11-Jan-20 11:57:51

Done but long winded questions !

LuckyFour Sat 11-Jan-20 14:51:40

I have done the Christmas questionnaire but wonder if the answers will be used to target me to buy things or to pass my info on to retail companies who will be trying to sell me stuff. Thinking this,
I probably shouldn't have done the questionnaire.

WoodLane7 Sun 12-Jan-20 08:18:52

Bimey! felt like completing a marathon!

spharris Sun 12-Jan-20 16:18:01

Great to spend time with family

michael888 Sun 12-Jan-20 19:24:52

Too much food and drink, but plenty of fun and good company.

alem2018 Mon 13-Jan-20 12:03:10

I have completed the survey

IvvieN Tue 14-Jan-20 13:45:37

Agree with lots of previous posters that this Christmas was NOT typical - might have been a good idea to ask people upfront if there was anything different this year, affecting their answers? I was having chemotherapy, so couldn’t go shopping or mix with anyone, and also had to have a front tooth out as an emergency which cut down food options even more!

twirlywhirly Tue 14-Jan-20 15:19:08

I happily had all my family to mine for Christmas Day dinner & it was amazing my grandchildren made it even more magical, I did buy some joint presents which I’m glad I did as the grandchildren played wonderfully together with their new games.
I used cash back sites & happily found some bargains.
I was physically worn out by tea time & my daughter took over to do nibbles & a cheese board.
I’m grateful for the wonderful memories & glad I invited them all to mine for Christmas Day

jocork Wed 15-Jan-20 06:28:44

Done but some of the questions a bit repetitive and others didn't fully allow for my specific answers.

mclarkiee Thu 16-Jan-20 14:44:31

Done

sweir1 Fri 17-Jan-20 12:54:18

We had a great xmas. Family and friends were round and the kids had a ball

sallyh Fri 17-Jan-20 17:28:11

my husband dressed as Santa for the grandchildren Christmas morning and i was his Elf helper. The day itself went quick. Now to pay of the xmas debt