Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Take this survey on your experience of living under lockdown - £100 voucher to be won

(40 Posts)
JustineBGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 27-Mar-20 12:52:46

We have a new survey on the coronavirus pandemic, focusing mainly on your experiences of living under lockdown.

You may have seen or completed a similar survey on coronavirus a few days ago, but this is a new one helping us understand how to help you navigate these challenging times.

This survey is open to all UK Gransnet users.

All who complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw where 1 GNer will win a £100 voucher of their choice (from a list).

Click here to complete the survey

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw!

GNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

Luckygirl Sat 28-Mar-20 16:41:33

This one dies not work, similarly to the other one -0 either that or the instructions are not clear.

Luckygirl Sat 28-Mar-20 16:41:44

dies = does

janeainsworth Sat 28-Mar-20 17:07:42

I got as far as question 11, and 'This question requires an answer' pops up!
I've answered all the bloody questions!!
Including the one about sex - was that really necessary? What is the relevance to corona virus please?

Riverwalk Sat 28-Mar-20 17:17:50

Yes Jane that question 11 drove me mad!

The 'requires an answer' bit kept coming up and then the all the filled in bits went blank - tried a few times then gave up!

Tickledpink Sat 28-Mar-20 17:37:59

Not working

goldengirl Sun 29-Mar-20 12:54:37

Gave up!

MerylStreep Sun 29-Mar-20 13:09:15

That's 5 minutes wasted that I'll never get back. Got to the end, pressed next and it took me back to The beginning.

TrendyNannie6 Sun 29-Mar-20 15:29:57

Was getting along ok, got half way down and it wasn’t letting me fill in two boxes kept throwing out, tried five times to complete so waste of time for me

M0nica Mon 30-Mar-20 09:15:15

I actually didn't have a problem with it.

In the question where ready prepared numbers kept changing, you just had to ignore the changing numbers and just put your ranking figures in, in numeric order; 1: Statement 2, 2: Statement 5, 3: Statement 5 etc, Not statement order Statement 1: 1, Statement 2: 5, Statement 3: 4 etc

janeainsworth Mon 30-Mar-20 09:25:24

I did that Monica but it kept telling I hadn’t answered the question hmmconfused

Charleygirl5 Mon 30-Mar-20 10:31:09

I have sent Justine an email because we cannot carry on like this yet again. I do not know when her next shift starts.

Nortsat Mon 30-Mar-20 17:13:22

I couldn’t progress further than Q11 and it kept changing my answers!
I had to give up too.

M0nica Tue 31-Mar-20 07:18:34

To be honest, I generally consider GN questionnaires to be poorly designed by people with little understanding of the principles of questionnaire design.

Although I worked my way through this one. I usually end up stuck on a question where none of the choices applies to me and there is no N/A |Don't know option, so I have to abort my response.

LullyDully Tue 31-Mar-20 07:54:33

Can't press the higher numbers I want