Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

We'd love your thoughts on this short survey - £100 voucher to be won

(33 Posts)
JustineBGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 09-Mar-21 17:40:39

We'd like to understand your thoughts about the Coronavirus situation at the moment, including grandparents providing childcare.

This survey is open to all UK Gransnet users and all who complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw where one GNer will win a £100 voucher.

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

GNHQ

Insight T&Cs apply

bente5 Sat 20-Mar-21 23:42:13

Well I was also under the impression that this sight was for grand parent, well what a shame.

bente5 Sat 20-Mar-21 23:44:24

just found this!
Who is Gransnet for?
Gransnet is an online network of support, advice and sociability - primarily for grandparents, although you don’t need to have grandchildren to get lots out of it.

Savvy Sun 21-Mar-21 18:16:08

I'm childfree too, I never wanted any, so I made sure I never had any.

orly Sun 04-Apr-21 11:32:02

Scribbles,

Why are you doing surveys on Gransnet if you have no grandchidren?

FannyCornforth Sun 04-Apr-21 11:39:04

Orly we've already covered this.
Read the thread.
But if you cannot be bothered, here is a summary - GN is not exclusively for Grandparents

Scribbles Sun 04-Apr-21 12:32:12

orly, please see my post made on 12 March at 22:58

testing2 Thu 21-Sep-23 16:36:02

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.