Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Please help me quit teaching! What home do you prefer?

(29 Posts)
tardelli11 Sun 05-Dec-21 21:47:33

Hi. I hope this is the right place to put this.
I have just about finished with teaching. I have been doing a two year MSc in Building Surveying. Just about to cross the threshold as this finishes in a few weeks time. I just need a few kind people to help me with my dissertation questionnaire. It is 10 quick-fire questions based around - Victorian or Modern property - what is the nation's favourite? Any help much appreciated and sorry to ask! Link is here -

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FDKZ2SM

Have a good day everyone and thanks again.

tardelli11 Sat 11-Dec-21 17:02:50

Hi. Survey is still open until tomorrow evening at which point I will delete the thread. Many thanks in advance for any help. Best wishes everyone.

Nannarose Sat 11-Dec-21 17:57:52

Thank you tardelli11
Funnily enough, a survey I just did for YouGov asked about 'bucket lists' and I could say that I have done mine!
1. To love and be loved
2. To have a job that I enjoy and that I feel makes a difference (I hope this happens for you)
3. To build my own house
4. To attend the Olympics here in GB
5. To be content

I am indeed very fortunate!

Squiffy Sat 11-Dec-21 18:13:56

I’ve only just seen this thread! Survey done now. Good luck tardellill!