My husband and I were always lovers. Only once did he get fond of a girl he worked with, 18 years his junior. We were watching TV one evening when he suddenly gave a great sob, and when I went to ask him what was wrong he told me about her and the fact that his boss had hauled him over the coals about it. I told him not to worry, I would always love him. A few days later his work held an annual party. He told me to dress in my best and I must say I did look very nice. When we got there he pointed the girl out to me and she was a stunner. very slim. nice hair, pretty face... But he had never actually had an affair with her, it was close but not quite. She was a divorcee.
A few years later I enrolled in the Open University and began a degree in science. In the Summer School I had to work with a very handsome man 6 years my senior, who made it plain that he fancied me. I was flattered and on the last night he kissed me and said he was in love with me. Nothing else happened but I went home all of a flutter, and my husband guessed something had happened. I did not admit it, The student, who lived a very long way away, began to send me sexy letters to my work and even phoned me at home, and I pretended to my husband that he was just helping me with a homework assignment. I was still in love with my husband but also with the student, so you can love 2 people at the same time. I did not meet him again as I enrolled in another course, on purpose, as I did not want to ruin my marriage and maybe lose my young children. The student confessed to his wife and she sent me a letter to my work, telling me that he had had numerous affairs and she was going to stay with him, so I might as well forget him.
I did not, but I tried not to think about him and gradually our long distance relationship petered out. If I had divorced my darling husband for this handsome charmer I would have regretted it because he would just kept cheating.
My marriage lasted 54 years and I still love my husband even though he is no longer around. Bless him.
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Hegseth wants to livestream execution !


