Sears and KMart used to be good reliable companies. Especially Sears. Sears began failing as a company. Ultimately they merged with or bought out KMart. Up until a few months ago I was able to buy from Sears online and receive my order. Now they have Market Place through their site. So does KMart. This time when I ordered I did not receive my packages from either place. They were supposedly delivered to another town. And the two places insisted they were delivered to me. They weren't. I tried to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but I did not have all the information about the Market Place seller that I needed to have to proceed. So the best I can do it tell everyone I know about the Scams.
I don't know if Sears or KMart sell through your country, but I thought I should warn you just in case.
Good Morning Tuesday 6th October 2026
The Greens say they want Israel to be 'replaced' with one state.
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?


