Thank you everyone and the cat biscuits are moved. Cat doesn't really eat them anyway. I have seen blackbirds with beaks full of grubs so I suppose I should stop putting food in the feeders but then I wouldn't see the birds as much - selfish again. I'll cut back to just one feeder and see how that goes.
I knew that I would get sensible advice here and it is lovely to hear about all the birds people have seen. We get a lot of red kites now, circling around and uttering their distinctive cry. It is great to see them riding the thermals - sometimes as many as 10 or 12. I believe they are part of the vulture family chain and I was lucky enough to see the vultures in the Tarn Valley several years ago - amazing sight and the kites remind me of that. DH wanted to see the big bridge so we took tent and little car and off we went - bridge was good but the highlight for me was the vulture sanctuary just up the road. Would love to go back - I'm rambling now - sorry.
All cat biscuits just been given away to friend - robin will get a shock.
Good Morning Sunday 4th October 2026
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
Plants that make you feel happy!
Why university are always avoiding responsibility? And can’t be held accountable?



