Gransnet forums

Site stuff

I was just going to put up a profile...........

(8 Posts)
JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 14-Sep-12 10:00:36

You all seem to be doing my job for me sorting it out very well for yourselves, but let us know if anything isn't showing up correctly etc.

JO4 Thu 13-Sep-12 18:41:35

Thanks jane. I will try again bearing that in mind. smile

Anagram Thu 13-Sep-12 18:21:45

That's helpful, Jane - I know there have been other members besides jingl who had that problem.

janeainsworth Thu 13-Sep-12 18:03:59

hi JO4
I could not work out how to get my profile to say I had some grandchildren. It kept insisting I hadn't any. In desperation I had to email Josie and this was her response:

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your email. We can see it can look a bit confusing!

You add your grandchildren's details by clicking on 'My grandchildren' under 'My Gransnet'. Once you've added the details there, they should come up when you specify whether you'd like to display them on your profile.

Hope that helps, and do let us know if you have any more trouble.

Best,
Josie
GNHQ

Bags Thu 13-Sep-12 18:03:07

You could always add in the stuuf about yourself that you actually joined in 2011 as somebody else! wink Those of us who've known you that long know you're really still jangly jingle.

JO4 Thu 13-Sep-12 17:38:23

Oh!!!!

That's not fair!!!

(Why was I too stupid to realise that?) hmm

Anagram Thu 13-Sep-12 17:36:11

You may have joined in 2011 but you joined as J04 in July of this year - they don't let you select the date. (Or we could all say we joined in May 2011!).
There must be a bit to put in the number of grandchildren you have - it's there in the edit option.

JO4 Thu 13-Sep-12 17:29:00

but I remembered why I didn't do it last time I looked.

Where it says: when did you join GN it gives the three options: Don't show. Show year 2012. Show year and month July 2012.

I joined in 2011. As did others.

confused

And I know I won't be able to find how to put number of grandkids.