Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Hello gransnet HQ type people!

(11 Posts)
Anne58 Thu 18-Oct-12 23:07:28

Evening all, I would like to ask a question off line so to speak, but when I tried the "contact us" thingy, it wanted all sort of info and I got confuddled!

Please tell me how to get in touch?!

Thank you!

Ana Thu 18-Oct-12 23:11:35

I just tried the contact us thingy and it came up 'the default mail client isn't properly installed'! confused

Anne58 Thu 18-Oct-12 23:16:33

When I try it it seems to want to know if I have a business interest or blogging!

(Well, something like that anyway)

Elegran Thu 18-Oct-12 23:25:15

Phoenix look at your pms

Elegran Thu 18-Oct-12 23:32:01

I mean your inbox.

Anne58 Thu 18-Oct-12 23:52:42

Elegran, I said goodbye to PMS a couple of years ago (still haven't worked out what I can now use as an excuse!)

Inbox checked, appreciated and replied to. Roger,over.

Elegran Fri 19-Oct-12 08:21:27

I have not had PMS for over twenty years. I only remember how annoying and inconvenient it all was when I see women buying supplies in the supermarket.

GeraldineGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 19-Oct-12 09:32:34

If you email us at [email protected] it should come straight through. Let us know what you were doing Phoenix and we'll see if we can sort it out.

Ana Fri 19-Oct-12 11:28:40

Geraldine, I don't actually want to contact HQ, but I'm still getting the same message when I click on 'contact us'. Is the problem at my end? confused

JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 19-Oct-12 11:47:10

Hi Ana,

The link on 'contact us' is supposed to open an email client (like Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, Outlook etc) with an email addressed to us. If you don't have one of those installed properly, it will come up with that message.

if you do want to contact us, our email is [email protected] - this email has someone looking at it most regularly, so you have the best chance of a quick response!

Ana Fri 19-Oct-12 11:59:59

OK, thanks Josie. I think I uninstalled something recently because I seemed to have two email boxes - that could be it.