Gransnet forums

Site stuff

My post keeps disappearing

(10 Posts)
glammanana Thu 21-Mar-13 08:08:04

wood everything looking good from here so carry on posting and enjoying the site x

glassortwo Wed 20-Mar-13 22:26:30

I was posting on the picture thread so I put it down to that, but wood has posted here and everything seems fine.

Ana Wed 20-Mar-13 22:23:20

Of course - you posted! How thick am I??

#don'tanswerthat

j08 Wed 20-Mar-13 22:15:11

Come to think of it, I did a really (really) long post earlier today. I had to click post message twice before it showed up.

j08 Wed 20-Mar-13 22:12:24

Try again. You must be registered alright. Do it carefully. wink smile

glassortwo Wed 20-Mar-13 22:10:41

Hello woodsorrel I have just had a problem trying to post on another thread so maybe its the system and not something you have done.

j08 Wed 20-Mar-13 22:10:25

But you have just posted. confused

Ana Wed 20-Mar-13 22:06:51

woodsorrel, it does sound as though you either haven't registered with Gransnet properly, or you aren's signed in properly. If you continue having problems I'd suggest you contact Gransnet HQ (see Site Shortcuts at the bottom of the page - 'contact us'). Good luck!

gracesmum Wed 20-Mar-13 21:57:54

Sorry can't offer any advice but bit of wishful thinking that it might happen to someone else not a million miles away from Sutton Coldfield.........hmm

woodsorrel Wed 20-Mar-13 21:55:29

I have just signed on and am trying to post a comment. The site does not appear to have my username above the comments box. I've typed an answer 3 times now and it's let me preview it then disappeared it when I go to post. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

I have been logged in when I was writing them - so think it's something to do with it not having my name above the text box.

Help please

Kind regards
Woodsorrel