Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Please stop breaking - I can't cope!

(13 Posts)
Soutra Tue 29-Apr-14 14:58:58

Maybe they have all come out in sympathy with the Tube strike?

Charleygirl Tue 29-Apr-14 12:01:33

Still very few threads and Yahoo has decided to have a short holiday but has apologised so I may go out shopping.

geeljay Tue 29-Apr-14 11:27:49

Strange. We thought it was only our pc, but felt quite lost last night, when we couldn't log in and see what was happening. Did us a good turn, did a complete check of all plugs and connections, and a full security check and update. Not a lot more to say, but nice youre back on. Nice calm day in Devon, sunny and warm, so the garden will get some tlc, before we go off on our adventures in France.

sunseeker Tue 29-Apr-14 11:20:12

Yes a lot of threads missing for me too!

tiggypiro Tue 29-Apr-14 10:44:05

It's not mended in North Yorkshire but a few more threads than earlier

Dragonfly1 Tue 29-Apr-14 10:25:28

He's only 19 months old. I'm sure he'll be ok, but isn't it silly how, even though we've raised our own children, we worry so much about looking after GC?! Anyway, Gransnet is mended so I'll shout HELP if I need to. smile

kittylester Tue 29-Apr-14 10:21:51

I agree about Gn being 'off' - I mist be an addict!!

I love it when the DGC are poorly Dragonfly - perfect excuse for cuddling in front of the TV. Especially good if you have a DGD who loves musicals too! Hope he gets better soon but enjoy in the meantime! cupcake

Nonu Tue 29-Apr-14 10:19:01

Dragon it will be fine, but I know what you mean though, seems such a big responsibility, never seemed to think that with their parents somehow .

A smile for you & G/S

DebnCreme Tue 29-Apr-14 10:15:24

Poor DGC and you Dragonfly hope he soon gets better. is he old enough to curl up in front of the television?

Dragonfly1 Tue 29-Apr-14 09:54:10

I'm in for a cr*p day anyway - DD has yet another interview so I'm having DGS2 for most of the day, and he's come back from their hols poorly. Doctor yesterday said it was his throat and prescribed antibiotics to give him ONLY if he was no better today. Apparently he's no better, but DD can't not go for this interview. Big responsibility looking after poorly GC - bit worried.

Nelliemoser Tue 29-Apr-14 09:47:25

It might at least mean I get something done today.

Brendawymms Tue 29-Apr-14 09:44:50

Me toooooo grin

Dragonfly1 Tue 29-Apr-14 09:43:49

At last you're back! I get very stressy when Gransnet is broken!