Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Threads I'm On

(10 Posts)
yggdrasil Wed 13-Sep-17 16:31:21

I made a single comment to a thread some time ago. I do not want to see this thread any more, and it keeps coming to the top of my I'm On list.
I asked for help, and was told , yes there was some way to block it, but they didn't explain how! Please can someone tell me?

Welshwife Wed 13-Sep-17 16:47:07

If you know the name of the thread go to the Watching threads and you can choose to delete a thread, bump it or comment. Hope that works for you.

yggdrasil Thu 14-Sep-17 08:43:29

I went to Watching threads, and it isn't there. As far as I know, I have never selected to Watch threads, and the 2 that are there are several years old.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 14-Sep-17 09:50:12

Hi yggdrasil. Have you commented on the thread at all within the last month?

yggdrasil Thu 14-Sep-17 11:58:40

Yes I have. As I said, I made a single comment. Because other people keep commenting it keeps coming to the top of my I'm On list.
Surely there is some way I can dump this annoying thread.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 14-Sep-17 12:56:31

Okay, thanks for clarifying. We'll contact the tech team to see if we can resolve this.

MetteGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 14-Sep-17 13:06:10

Hi yggdrasil,

We're talking to our tech team, but for now, you can sort the threads in 'I'm on' at the top by 'my latest post' rather than 'most recently active'.

Hope this helps for now.

GNHQ

yggdrasil Thu 14-Sep-17 13:36:07

Thank you

yggdrasil Sat 16-Sep-17 09:27:38

Except it hasn't worked. I sorted by 'my latest post' as you suggested. But it is still appearing up at the top of my 'I'm On' listing and the option to sort by anything has now disappeared.

yggdrasil Fri 22-Sep-17 14:51:22

And now that thread I want to block is right up the top again, above this one till I add this comment :-(