Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Wrong title

(8 Posts)

GNHQ have commented on this thread. Read here.

holdingontometeeth Thu 08-Nov-18 19:01:10

It’s all cleared up now thanks.
I titled my post Diabetes Banished.
maryeliza54 kindly pointed out to me that the title should have read Type 2 Diabetes Banished.
I contacted GNHQ with a view to amend the title.
I was informed that they do this on rare occasions but as the first poster to reply on my thread pointed out that it should read Type 2 that should suffice on this occasion, which is fair enough.
Thanks for your interest.

Riverwalk Thu 08-Nov-18 15:56:00

Jasmine it's quite clear, the OP didn't ask to edit the thread, but to amend the title

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 08-Nov-18 15:12:24

Hi. you're right. GNHQ can do it in very particular circumstances - we try not to generally because it can cause confusion for people who have already been on the thread, and it disrupts links etc. But the OP can't do it herself, which is what we though they were asking? smile

gillybob Thu 08-Nov-18 15:03:10

Lunch in Edinburgh [Edited by GNHQ at OP's request]

I knew I had seen in before.

gillybob Thu 08-Nov-18 15:01:32

Oh I was sure I had seen a title amended before Jasmine The same title with a bit added at the end....I think it was one of the meet up threads. hmm

maryeliza54 Thu 08-Nov-18 15:00:22

sorry holding they can do it on MN so I thought they could on here

JasmineGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 08-Nov-18 14:35:14

Hi holdingontometeeth,

You can't edit threads once they've been posted, but if you have just started it and no one else has commented in it yet we can withdraw it for you and you can start again. Just let us know which one!

holdingontometeeth Thu 08-Nov-18 12:49:22

Can I amend the title of a thread after I posted it?
Thank you for any replies.