Gransnet forums

Site stuff

PM notifications not happening

(9 Posts)
tanith Tue 12-Nov-19 19:15:20

Thankyou ZoeGransnet

ZoeGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 12-Nov-19 16:05:17

Hi tanith

Thanks for your message. We're having issues with emails not coming through to certain email addresses which is why you might have stopped getting notifications. Please be assured though that we're working to fix this smile

tanith Tue 12-Nov-19 14:50:10

I have opted in PamelaJ1

PamelaJ1 Tue 12-Nov-19 11:00:25

I don’t look at my inbox regularly so was quite surprised when I looked recently that a couple of messages had been there quite a while. Sorry Maw.
After seeing this thread I’ve just checked again and there was another nice, kind message from another poster.
It would be helpful to have an indicator on the box.
I think that you have to opt in to receive emails from GN.

Blinko Tue 12-Nov-19 10:41:11

I am still not receiving GN newsletters. This is despite having emailed GN more than once.... I don't know what more I can do, much less what the problem is.

ninathenana Tue 12-Nov-19 10:18:22

Nor have I MamaCaz

MamaCaz Tue 12-Nov-19 10:13:07

I've never had any notifications on my inbox button - only via email

fourormore Tue 12-Nov-19 09:57:43

Yes, me too - I get the notification email to my email address but on the actual GN site there used to be a little (1) or (2) on the Inbox button. Therefore if I only use the site I don't know there is a message!

tanith Tue 12-Nov-19 08:38:53

I have always received notification when I’ve received PMs but I’m no longer getting them. I checked my settings and they are set to receive them so in not sure why not. I need to check my inbox as I’ve just missed two messages.
I’m sure the inbox button used to also indicate a new message but that’s not happening either.
Anyone else having problems?