Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Get the FREE Gransnet newsletter - here's how

(7 Posts)
NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 26-Jun-20 18:37:58

Hi all grin

In case you're not already aware, every day we send out our newsletter, including our top threads, latest competitions, deals and more delivered direct to your inbox.

It's free to subscribe - if you're a registered Gransnet user you just need to go to THIS PAGE while logged in and make sure Gransnet Daily is ticked. Any issues, let us know.

trisher Sat 04-Jul-20 12:36:04

Mine was ticked, but I don't get the newsletter and I still don't get notifications when I have a PM. Now if I was a bit more paranoid I might take it personally hmm

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 15-Jul-20 12:49:04

Hi trisher - please can you message us at [email protected] so we can take a look for you and get this sorted. smile

Pudding123 Fri 24-Jul-20 13:12:30

Hi ,I seem to get my newsletter a day late so sometimes I feel a bit late for me to join in the discussions would it be possible to get them a bit earlier.
Thank you.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 07-Aug-20 15:03:35

Hi Pudding123 - we send the newsletter at about 9.30am every day. As some of the top threads may have already been going for a few hours, they will already have posts on them, but please do feel free to join in the discussion at any point. smile

TGB70 Sat 08-Aug-20 17:16:46

Got the newsletter for a few weeks then it stopped. I have signed up again but not received anything

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 10-Aug-20 21:35:59

Hi TGB70 - please can you send us an email at [email protected] so we can get this sorted for you?