Gransnet forums

Site stuff

PMs!!!

(8 Posts)
dragonfly46 Wed 17-Feb-21 15:02:08

Are HQ working on the PM situation?
I have sent a number of PMs which have not arrived.
I have also been told people have replied to PMs from me but I have not received them.
Is anything being done about this or is nobody else having a problem?

lemongrove Wed 17-Feb-21 16:01:45

Hi, yes an ongoing problem that they are apparently working on.
I have tried twice to answer PM’s sent to me today, and they won’t send.

Auntieflo Wed 17-Feb-21 16:06:25

dragonfly, I don't know if it will work for you, but it did for me.
At the top of the page, where your thread begins, you will see an orange Inbox, click on there and you may be able to see a message to you.

dragonfly46 Wed 17-Feb-21 16:26:52

Yes I have done that Auntieflo but last week I sent some PMs which I have had no answer to.
Today someone sent me a PM which I have not received and I have just tried to send one but it would not send.
There is definitely a problem but nothing seems to be being done about it.

Charleygirl5 Wed 17-Feb-21 16:29:14

Ladies, do you realise this is the second thread on this subject? GNHQ replied on the other thread and they are working hard to fix it.

dragonfly46 Wed 17-Feb-21 16:50:41

I know that Charley but I just wondered why it was taking so long!!!

dragonfly46 Wed 17-Feb-21 17:15:12

The update is that they have now identified the problem and are working on a solution.

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 17-Feb-21 17:19:07

Hi dragonfly46 - thanks for your patience with this, we understand how annoying this must be.

We're hoping to get this fixed soon, but sometimes the small tech fixes can take a lot of work behind the scenes, but rest assured we're making progress with this.

The tech team have identified the issue, and are working on the fix as a matter of priority. We hope this helps. flowers