Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Advert pop up causing keyboard to disappear.

(5 Posts)

GNHQ have commented on this thread. Read here.

LilyGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Aug-26 16:34:21

Hi all

We're looking into this now and apologise for the inconvenience this is causing. Could you let us know if it's one particular advert, or any and many adverts?

Blue54 Tue 04-Aug-26 10:52:34

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Shel1951 Tue 04-Aug-26 10:40:38

Yes this is a problem for me too

MiniMoon Tue 04-Aug-26 10:31:55

I ought to have said this is happening on my tablet and on my android phone.

MiniMoon Tue 04-Aug-26 10:31:11

Is anyone else having this problem?
When I'm typing a message or posting on a thread, whenever an advert pops into the box below, on the mobile site my keyboard disappears. It reappears when the advert closes. It is becoming really annoying. I wonder if GNHQ knows this is happening and if there is a fix for it.