DM always said, moisturise - doesn't matter how expensive the cream is, just use it. I passed that on to DD but added, always include your neck when you do your face. (Hard-learned lesson, that.)
DM always smelt wonderful, French perfume doing its thing, and I got the message. DD hasn't much of a sense of smell, so sticks to pleasant body lotions to be safe.
I have passed on the importance of, and I see DD is certainly using on DGS, serious sun screen, after allowing for the 20 minute vitamin D spell before the sun gets too hot.
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?
French school children on strike
LIMERICKS (April 2025 contd August 2026)


Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Gransnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at
....
