Gransnet forums

Sponsored discussions

Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Gransnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at [email protected]. If you are a journalist, start-up or student and you want to request feedback from gransnetters, please post in Media Requests.

Gransnet Insight end of year thread: chances to win! NOW CLOSED

(321 Posts)
AnnGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 20-Dec-17 10:45:55

The Insight team at GNHQ wanted to say hello to you all and give you the chance to win a lovely end of year prize - read on for the chance to win...

~ A ‘Christmas All Wrapped Up’ mixed case of wine from Virgin Wines - worth £116.87 or
~ A year’s supply of Soreen - worth £70! (52 weeks x £1.35 vouchers) or
~ Cookbooks worth £42 or
~ A selection of books for grandchildren worth £73

We would love to do more product tests with Gransnetters - do tell us what you’d like to put to the test and we can get the sales team on the case! We have appreciated the thoughts you’ve shared for brands such as Fairy, Homebase and Dettol. Do check out our lovely NEW ads on this thread [fgrin].

For a chance to win one of the above prizes, please do one of the below

a) Tell us on this thread what you’d like to product test next year or
b) join the Gransnet Insight panel if you're not yet signed up - where you'll have the opportunity to share your views with GNHQ on a variety of topics and with the companies we work with and chances to win vouchers

Most of the product tests, surveys etc are on site but we also do a lot of projects with our lovely insight research panel, as well as often giving them the heads up about the latest things and chances to win on site.

Thanks as ever for your time and feedback - all very much welcome tchsmile

Happy Christmas! tchgrin
AnnGransnet, PoppyGransnet, EmmaGransnet, JustineBGransnet, and EllieGransnet.

Terms and conditions apply

Closing date: 8 January 2018

helcrai Mon 08-Jan-18 15:20:35

I would like to try the new bagless Dyson vacuum cleaners. I am always hoovering up pet hair from our cat!

Maisiesnan Mon 08-Jan-18 17:05:20

I would love to try raise and recline chairs, I find myself struggling recently but these chairs are so expensive I wouldn't want to spend my money then find its not suitable for me.

jacqroberts Mon 08-Jan-18 18:05:54

Some multi vitamin for the more mature, and body lotions

Parsley Mon 08-Jan-18 18:23:07

I'd like to test chocolate or food treats, laundry products, small kitchen gadgets would be nice too.

cathryn1 Mon 08-Jan-18 18:38:42

would love to try new bath bombs, love me time but some are very dissapointing

molly57 Mon 08-Jan-18 18:58:53

Possibly a bit big but wireless CCTV that some one older can install themselves with little or no wiring. Being a target for criminals this would make me feel a bit more secure.

Piggypoo Mon 08-Jan-18 19:07:13

Shampoo for dyed red hair, that does not fade, this so far has been an impossible task! I've gone from deep red to pale orange in the space of a couple of weeks because I've use the wrong shampoo!

mummabluberry Mon 08-Jan-18 21:34:12

I would love to find the perfect spiralizer. I have just abandoned my second one because the results are far from spirals and I end up with a clogged up mess. I know there must be a perfect one out there somewhere and would love to find it.

GeorgeW Mon 08-Jan-18 23:01:58

Air filters/purifiers as I've recently developed some allergies. HEPA filter vacuums for the same reason.

cathwarbur Mon 08-Jan-18 23:26:00

I would love to test a good coiled matress, Can't get on with memoty foam ones, any testing would be great but my dream would be to test an e-bike

sue55 Mon 08-Jan-18 23:36:57

I'd love to test lighter vacuum cleaners - mine is light but useless! Fans - for hot flushes, best mattress and helpful aids for sleep. Exercise/weight loss for over sixties.

TONKATOL Mon 08-Jan-18 23:37:25

I would love to try a soup maker. Nothing I enjoy more than a homemade bowl of soup in the winter months but not sure that a soup maker is worthwhile or whether it would just be another gadget to store.

Also, household aids to help the less able - eg lightweight saucepans, easy can-openers, rise and recline chairs, bath aids etc

craftergran Tue 09-Jan-18 11:51:31

I'd love to test Alexa or Google Home and a roomba

lolarabbit Fri 12-Jan-18 10:18:06

Dairy free food items - especially 'treat' products such as chocolate, icecream and cake alternatives.

tigga Sat 13-Jan-18 08:10:47

id like to road test gadgets such as sat nav, dash cam, drones why should young people have all the fun.

sodapop125 Sun 14-Jan-18 03:07:37

I need a good cold sore cream as I get them so regular so would be very happy to test/try any remedies, also I have 2 very fussy eater cats so would be open for a challenge for them to try cat foods

Nansypansy Tue 16-Jan-18 07:59:49

Cheap tinted foundation versus expensive ones

grandmac Tue 16-Jan-18 19:58:45

Any or all of the following please:

Dyson fan
Dyson hair dryer
Any weight loss aids
GTek cordless vacuum cleaner

heatherjw Wed 17-Jan-18 20:37:17

I would be interested in testing the lady care menopause magnet

blackbis5 Thu 01-Feb-18 04:16:18

I would like to try out whitening toothpaste and see if they really work?