One of my nails keeps splitting downwards once it shows the slightest sign of growth and I have to keep all my nails cut really short so that nail doesn't get a chance to split as it is quite painful if it gets below the 'white bit'.
Now a thumb nail is going the same way.
Does anybody know what I can do to stop it happening?
Requests from unknown numbers to add on WhatsApp
New grandchild & feeling guilty
Electric egg maker for poached eggs - convince me?
The Left is conspiring with extremists in the disappearance of British women.


. the coconut oil has to be liquid so you may need to put it into a bowl of warm water as it can be solid at low temperature. Put an old towel around your shoulders then just keep rubbing the oil into your hair and when your hair is completely soaked (gosh, I'm scratching as I type - talk about auto-suggestion!) put an old shower cap on and tuck all your hair into it and leave for a few hours, I leave for 4 or 5 hours. Then shampoo off. Hair will be left beautifully conditioned and livestock will be drowned. I believe the oil prevents them from breathing - hence the need to leave in place for a few hours. It also soaks into any eggs and drowns them too.
