I do have clothes in different sizes but have thrown out all the larger size trousers and some tops - trying to keep to a size or two smaller and the trousers act as a warning. However, I don't think I will be a size 12 again, it's miserable hard work!
However, I did buy a pair of trousers and a jumper from M&S the other day (the same size as the ones I was wearing) - the trousers don't go anywhere near me and the jumper is enormous 
Electric egg maker for poached eggs - convince me?

.
. I find wrap dresses a boon and anything made of stretchy jersey. They seem to cater for bloating which I seem to have since I'm been eating nuts - walnuts and almonds - because I felt I was short of magnesium [?]. I enjoy wearing my clothes - until I see my back view and my bum
but doubt whether I'll ever be a slim 12 again
