Ah the one I was referring to was called serum Advance which was for the younger age group. At our age, well some of us , is anything going to make a significant difference? We should have chosen our parents to inherit their young looking genes.
I use no7 intelligent colour foundation and BB cream. When they are on offer I stock up on them, which on occasion has resulted in me receiving a small boots no7 'goody box' that usually contains their serum which I use, but up to yet can see no difference. What I have noticed is that since Boots been bought out by USA company, the tubes of foundation have become smaller compared to when they were a British company
I bought the last one - Protect and Perfect - for DD for her birthday in February (she requested it!) The hype said it was "proven" to work. DD says she can see no difference. I doubt if this slightly tweaked latest one will be any different. I hate Boots. Kerching!!!
I'm a Boots product tester and have tested all the P&P serums since they came out - including the latest and can honestly say I've found no significant difference between any of them! (I tell Boots that too). There's no such thing as a magic potion that will erase lines/ make us look like 30 year olds, it's just buying into a dream. The most natural aid to beauty is a smile - and it's free
Is it is one? I bought it this morning after a chat with a couple of Boos ladies who were giving it a go! Honestly, I am a push over.. I feels very soft and apparently the grapefruit content is supposed o tighten up the skin - oh yes! Watch this space
I bought the last serum from Boots as my friends skin looked really good after using it. I'm afraid it hasn't done much for me I may try the new one if its for the more mature skin.
I haven't received one but have just bought the "Gold not old" one which is advertised by Helen Mirren . My skin has been awful / dry and blotchy this winter and also has a terrible pallor so I hope it improves it . I keep looking in the mirror wondering if I am ill or something !
Have you received a voucher for Boots latest serum which goes on sale today ?
The advert features a ballet dancer who IMO doesn't really show off their product too well. I would be even worse with my dark circles and start of jowls.
Perhaps it is the new theme choosing someone who isn't highly glamourous.
Still unsure whether I will buy a tube. Will you and report back ?