Ah yes ! love the look of jewellery, especially ear rings ! I have some good ones, but never wear them as I lose an ear ring regularly ...how and where I never know, just that I go out with two and come back wearing only one ....it is not in the car, not on the drive ...I did once go back to a bank cash machine, and lo and behold, there was my lost ear ring, still on the floor ....and the DIY shop found another ....now I stick to having loads of different pairs, and never pay more than 6 euros for any ! They are colours to match what I am wearing, and it doesn't matter if I lose one....so sadly, the good ones stay in their boxes ! I do have a nice gold necklace and a set of real pearls,,,haven't worn them for maybe 20 years ...don't have the lifestyle for jewellery anymore !