I bought an Ann Balon lacey dress and jacket for my DS's wedding donkey's years ago. It was too expensive for me to tell my DH the actual price! However, I have really had my money's worth from it. Any cruise holidays (it is uncrushable), occasionally Ascot Races and Henley. It has the huge advantage of expanding to fit my pre-diet figure and flattering a post-diet fugure too.
Is the NHS good at everything?


most of which are being worn very selectively to eke them out - the long, very thin cardigan that I bought from M&S the year before last (and have worn and worn and WORN - until last week when I caught the sleeve on a splinter on the door of my dentist and a large hole appeared..!) The Clark's shoes that are the most comfortable pair I've ever had - and are now coming apart because they've been worn so often. The sleeveless woollen top that I bought for a tenner in the BHS sale (it goes with everything, and still looks great - but is starting to fray). The really irritating thing is when you buy something, realise very quickly how good it is - and they've stopped making it. I'm looking at you M&S...) 



