When I was young ( a very long time ago) I always hated my fine blonde relatively disappointing hair. I always longed for a generous amount of luxuriant hair. I didn't have much body hair either.
But now I am very old with fine but manageable white hair I find I have totally hairless legs, and (mostly) body. And virtually a hairless face except for eyebrows which I supplement using a 2B pencil
So I am quite surprised to hear of the lengths (and expense) some of you have to go to to keep hairless.
All things come to she who waits !!!
Gransnet forums
Style & beauty
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

lovely idea until the owner of the hedge comes out into his garden? I've heard good things about shewees.