I don’t use foundation, but I do use DD or CC cream, which is really a tinted moisturiser with sun protection etc. It just evens out the skin tone, but doesn’t look like makeup- I find foundation too thick, and it seems to sit on the skin, and get in all the wrinkles! At the moment I’m using Creme prodigeuse DD creme by Nuxe, but I tend to go for special offers. I’ve used Aldi’d own brand before, and it’s just as good as more expensive brands. I use a serum in the morning, and once a week I use a clay face mask. I’ve always washed my face with soap and water.
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
This sounds awful … Elderly lady euthanised against her will in Canada
Reporting Trump's comments on other countries
Major incident declared this morning near RAF Fairford with home evacuated.



