Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

QVC fashion

(10 Posts)
TrendyNannie6 Thu 05-Mar-20 12:19:29

Anyone bought any of the clothes items from QVC I’ve recently bought some black crop trousers from Kim&co and a pair of full length trousers in the colour thyme I can highly recommend them, so comfy and smart, can’t wait for the weather to pick up a bit so can wear them, as I’ve only pranced around my house in them so far

paddyanne Thu 05-Mar-20 12:40:10

I buy a lot from QVC ,I like Nina Leonard and Attitudes by Rene amongst a few others.I like that I can try them and if I decide I dont like them I can get the courier to pick them up ,even when I'm not home.It has saved me a lot of time toing and froing from our nearest big town with clothes I thought were nice in shops but weren't when I got them home

MiniMoon Thu 05-Mar-20 13:08:06

I like Kim & Co too. I also buy from Nina Leonard and Antthony Designs.
The first ever pair of sketches shoes that I bought came from QVC.

rafichagran Sun 08-Mar-20 15:00:15

I like the Marla Wynne collection.

Katyj Sun 08-Mar-20 15:45:55

I’ve just bought a red swing top shirt from Michelle Hope, very nice quality. I also like Marla Wynne and Nina Leonard.

Greymar Sun 08-Mar-20 15:49:24

How interesting. I quite like the look of Kim's trousers. Maybe I should take the plunge and buy some. Would anybody like to post a pic? Perhaps the prancing one would be good.smile

Marydoll Sun 08-Mar-20 16:54:06

I too like Marla Wynne, but find it a wee bit expensive. I have managed to get brand new items on Ebay.
However, I'm never sure about the sizing.

paddyanne Sun 08-Mar-20 17:43:25

send for one item ,even if you send it back ,you can see how their measurements work.

rafichagran Sun 08-Mar-20 17:43:42

Marydoll I have seen them on e bay much cheaper, but like you I can have a problem with the sizing.

Marydoll Sun 08-Mar-20 18:41:21

rafichagran I have found that the sizes don't seem to be consistent.
I have been lucky so far with the few I bought on Ebay, but I'm wary.