Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Anyone shopped on-line at Tilletts?

(9 Posts)
NotTooOld Sat 08-Aug-20 17:14:56

Has anyone any experience of this on-line retailer, please? I quite like the look of some of their stuff but am reluctant to order without knowing a bit more. It is also not apparent what they charge for delivery and returns.

Kittye Sat 08-Aug-20 17:19:28

I’m just about to place an order myself. I have a friend who’s bought lots of things from them and is pleased with the clothes and the service. It’s easy to return things. I’m not sure about postal charges but I don’t think they are high. I’m sure all details are on the website and I will check before I place my order.

crazyH Sat 08-Aug-20 17:23:16

I'm more a Tesco/Asda sort of girl, but I have just googled Tillets and found some tops I like and they are quite reasonable too. Thanks Nottooold !!

Kittye Sat 08-Aug-20 17:23:39

NotTooOld just looked on website. If you scroll to bottom of the Homepage and click on Delivery it has prices there. They seem reasonable too me.

NotTooOld Sat 08-Aug-20 20:45:25

Ooh, thank you. I'm going for the cargo pants and one of those 100% cotton tops that look like tie dye.

noraaustin72 Sat 26-Sep-20 06:02:24

Yeah, I always buy from there, and their stuff is damn good no doubt, I have all collection of tops and jeans from there, because their quality of clothes is damn good, after washing and ironing they look new. I recommend you to buy it from there.

FannyCornforth Sat 26-Sep-20 08:35:34

The tops and cocoon dresses look lovely - but they are all 'one size fits all'. I can guarantee that if they fit the model they won't fit me.
Delivery is £2, next day delivery is £3.50.

Bathsheba Sat 26-Sep-20 08:45:18

I've just had a look, because I could do with some new trousers, but found they sell nothing but cargo pants and joggers hmm.

Think I'll look elsewhere.

NotTooOld Sat 26-Sep-20 10:03:46

Just a ps - I can't claim credit for mentioning Tilletts. It was someone else on here who mentioned them earlier and I just picked up on it. Definitely an interesting website though. Be aware that they do bombard you with emails once you show an interest!