Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

^Purple Fans^ Clothing, anyone heard of them?

(6 Posts)
Marydoll Thu 29-Oct-20 19:37:16

I keep getting adverts from a company called Purple Fans, when browsing GN. Has anyone heard of them, or even better bought from them?

MawB2 Thu 29-Oct-20 19:39:47

I think they might be from the same stable as Shein

phoenix Thu 29-Oct-20 19:40:28

No, sorry Marydoll but you could try Googling (other search engines are available) to see what reviews there are?

(Sorry if you've already done that)

Marydoll Thu 29-Oct-20 19:52:25

I ddi wonder if they were from the same stable as Shein. It's hard to find info. It was quite tempting, but as you all know, I'm not easily fooled! wink

BlueBelle Thu 29-Oct-20 19:59:05

I ve had some lovely clothes from newchick which I think belongs to these same groups of Internet women’s clothes

phantomjean Mon 28-Dec-20 00:06:58

Just had a delivery from them - they are based in China. One long cardigan which was much thinner than illustrated and made of a rough yarn. The other one was a chunkier and a heavier knit which I liked although the yarn used is definitely not soft. Two tops which were supposed to be winter sweaters and are really t shirts made of stretchy material and certainly don't have the roomy swing look that they are advertising. Very disappointing and not worth the money particularly as they are supposed to be half price. it's probably going to cost me more to send them back than I'll get as a refund