Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

ANYONE HAD UNDER EYE TREATMENT

(16 Posts)
Germanshepherdsmum Sun 30-Jan-22 10:01:59

I wouldn’t have anything like that done anyway andiacc1, but I certainly wouldn’t have it done by an unqualified and unregulated person in a beauty salon.

BlueBelle Sun 30-Jan-22 06:13:39

Can’t we be content in our own skins All the money spent on trying to improve on nature. We are going to get older, rejoice in it The most lovely photo I ve ever seen was of an elderly Greek woman with her whole life etched on her smiling face
Beware the Carol Vordeman syndrome

andiacc1 Sun 30-Jan-22 00:38:48

I'm looking into something called 'Profhilio'. I don't want botox, trout pout lol ?. After speaking to my beauty salon where I get my nails done, this was suggested. My disease tends to affect R hand side of face more than the L. It's apparently a deep , deep injection of hyaluronic acid. It's not ' rigid ' like botox. It actually moves about. Sounds crazy ? I know but it's 1st time I've seriously thought of anything like this. I need to research it myself first. Also ' fat removal ' ( not for my body), for saggy chin. It's just needed once. For life. Provided don't put weight on. Now that I really, really do like the sound of. Great topic ? ?. Ty A xxx

Harris9 Sat 29-Jan-22 13:42:09

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Edward12 Sat 29-Jan-22 13:39:14

Chuck12 Sat 29-Jan-22 13:30:54

EllanVannin Fri 28-Jan-22 18:29:39

I'll settle for a mask from the joke shop grin

Lizbethann55 Fri 28-Jan-22 18:21:51

Soozikini, what's the laser IPL treatment?

mokryna Fri 28-Jan-22 17:26:31

Nanna58 ? the aliens have landed.

Forget about the pain. Does it work ?

Soozikinzi Fri 28-Jan-22 17:14:26

I get the laser ipl treatments from time to time which are skin tightening and not too expensive £40 for certain areas £60 for full face and I do think they work .

Chewbacca Fri 28-Jan-22 17:02:45

Hell's bells Nanna58! Was it a painful process to go through? It looks terrifying!

Nanna58 Fri 28-Jan-22 16:53:04

I did feel the urge for a nice Chianti to go with my liver!!?

Germanshepherdsmum Fri 28-Jan-22 15:22:54

Crikey! Hannibal Lecter!
I‘d love to get my eye bags done but it won’t happen. Creams don’t work IMO.

Nanna58 Fri 28-Jan-22 14:50:21

Have you looked at LED masks, they work and they do full face or just eye versions , but quality varies so pays to do your research . Good luck ! DD and I share one- this is me in it!?

Lizbethann55 Fri 28-Jan-22 14:43:45

Can't help you with advice but will join you in your quest. If I had the money ( I wish!) I would love to have the skin between my eyelid and eyebrows lifted and also have my jowls lifted.

LizzyG Thu 27-Jan-22 11:43:00

Please help me.
I'm 59 but looking 69 and feeling 79 as the skin under my eyes has given up the ghost and looks terrible. It's as if my whole face has slid south and I can't do anything about it.
I looked at an advert for non surgical treatments but the reviews said it takes months to see any benefit (if any) and i want it NOW!!!!
Has anyone had any treatment that actually worked, surgical or non surgical. Unfortunately i haven't got pots of money to go for a facelift and my husband would kick off if i even suggested it anyway.
I'd love to hear of anything that could help me out.