Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Kit and Kaboodal

(5 Posts)
Doodledog Wed 23-Feb-22 17:32:49

I keep getting marketing emails from Kit and Kaboodal, and was wondering if anyone knows what their fit is like, please?

I wear a lot of loose tops/dresses and leggings, and that is the style they favour, but the clothes look very big in the photos. The models are not skinny, but even so, the shoulders don't seem to fit them, and many of the clothes are billed as one-size.

Also, what is the quality like? The prices are very reasonable, but it's hard to tell from the website what the finish is likely to be.

Thanks in advance if you can help ?.

mrs2cats Sat 04-Jun-22 23:21:51

Very late in the day but I’ve just seen this.
I bought a couple of tops from them a few years ago. The quality was nice and the material draped beautifully but I thought they were slightly too big. I’m a size 14 and the one size was a little too big I think. I still wore them but really they were too loose on me around the shoulders and the sleeves were slightly too long.

Rosie51 Sat 04-Jun-22 23:25:51

That's useful mrs2cats. I like that they often use models of a larger size, but have wondered about quality. Being larger than I'd wish to be I may chance an order. smile

Elizabeth27 Sat 04-Jun-22 23:39:30

I am a 14, and the clothes are loose on me but still wearable.

NotSpaghetti Sun 05-Jun-22 00:04:46

I found the linen on the thin side to be honest.