Dickens Wed 18-May-22 09:06:54

aggie

Don’t suppose they do it in a size 22 ?

aggie

grin

You win the 'comment of the day'.

I love the drollery!

lovebeigecardigans1955 Wed 18-May-22 09:01:47

Would you believe that this idiotic item has reportedly sold out? Who is buying it?

Stormystar Wed 18-May-22 07:52:13

Yes I’d like to see a man in this, I love a good laugh ?

Audi10 Tue 17-May-22 16:22:26

Nah not for me!

poshpaws Mon 16-May-22 23:36:18

Witzend

A few very extrovert attention-seekers with money to burn, I dare say.

Not long ago I did see someone (from behind) who I honestly thought was naked from the waist down.

However once I got closer I saw that she was simply an exceedingly plump person (after the current thread I dare not use the F word) who was wearing pale pink, absolutely skin tight tights or leggings, with a very short top.

I dare say she thought they looked nice…

How about this fashion accessory, Witzend ? wink

seadragon Mon 16-May-22 17:07:46

Just heard on Radio 4 - so it must be true - that there is an app which can modify any photo of a woman to show her naked.... Apparently they haven't produced one to show men as naked because there is no demand for it...... Apologies if someone has already mentioned this

FarNorth Mon 16-May-22 15:40:54

Copycats aren’t going to be flying off the rails of Matalan.

grin I hope not!

FannyCornforth Mon 16-May-22 15:37:54

Vivienne Westwood did a similar t shirt in the late 70’s. I remember seeing photos of Siouxsie Sioux wearing it.

FannyCornforth Mon 16-May-22 15:35:00

It’s just good publicity for JPG who is probably suffering in ‘the current financial climate’. Good for him.
And The Times got a jolly article about it.
It’s not indicative of the state of modern womanhood.
Copycats aren’t going to be flying off the rails of Matalan. smile

4allweknow Mon 16-May-22 15:33:57

Where's the one for men? Exhibitionism to say the least.

Saggi Mon 16-May-22 15:18:08

Is it just me! Or do women have no respect for themselves anymore. Time and place…. time and place!

Happysexagenarian Mon 16-May-22 14:49:17

Just the thing for a trip to Tesco. Might get you through the checkout faster!

PrettyNancy Mon 16-May-22 14:47:18

One way of getting my boobs back!

Bazza Mon 16-May-22 14:34:55

I’ve got one and I wear it all the time, especially in supermarkets. ?

Amalegra Mon 16-May-22 14:11:54

Easier and less expensive just to go out naked I would have thought, weather permitting of course. If these were common I bet we’d see some horrid sights! Emperors new clothes or what?

Musicgirl Mon 16-May-22 14:11:43

I occasionally have nightmares about appearing naked in public. If I bought one of these I could make the bad dream a reality.

Charleygirl5 Mon 16-May-22 13:44:39

I was in John Lewis, Oxford Street last week- thankfully it was not the same time so at least it saved an ambulance taking me to the local hospital in a total state of shock.

The only word I can use to describe it is obscene.

Yogamum Mon 16-May-22 13:42:38

Well, if they could guarantee I’d look as good in the dress, I’d buy it! But there is no chance of that.

pooohbear2811 Mon 16-May-22 13:36:51

Pittcity

I would wear it in the bath to frighten the old lady in the mirror off!!!

If I thought it would work I would invest the money.....you certainly get you 2 meters in the shops.
Now if the could make one in a size 22 that makes me look a size 12 I could be tempted

Naughtyneine Mon 16-May-22 13:36:05

Would...not works...

Naughtyneine Mon 16-May-22 13:35:07

I knew it works be a mistake to enlarge the picture but I really couldn't work out what was happening around her noo noo area..I was hoping it was a crease in the dress but I don't think it is...?

lizzypopbottle Mon 16-May-22 13:24:34

It would be asking for trouble wearing that on the tube or anywhere at night. It's like an invitation. There's so much violence against women as it is.

Neilspurgeon0 Mon 16-May-22 13:09:13

@baubles Minoan Gidesses and virgins regularly wore topless dresses

PinkCosmos Mon 16-May-22 12:55:31

Gongoozler

Witzend

A few very extrovert attention-seekers with money to burn, I dare say.

Not long ago I did see someone (from behind) who I honestly thought was naked from the waist down.

However once I got closer I saw that she was simply an exceedingly plump person (after the current thread I dare not use the F word) who was wearing pale pink, absolutely skin tight tights or leggings, with a very short top.

I dare say she thought they looked nice…

I’ve seen her too and wondered why no-one had told her.

I have seen quite a few women in beige leggings. It seems to be the fashion but looks like they have nothing on from a distance. I don't think the wearers realise this though.