Gransnet forums

Technology

Sideways photos

(12 Posts)
Bags Fri 04-May-12 10:54:15

The last photo I uploaded has come out sideways on my profile. Can't see a rotate button confused.

Anagram Fri 04-May-12 10:57:14

She looks gorgeous anyway, Bags! (Didn't do my neck any good, though...)

glassortwo Fri 04-May-12 11:04:46

She is gorgeous bags and I love your garden sunshine

JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 04-May-12 11:04:56

Hi Bags,

We'll have a word with Tech about this - have you tried rotating it on your computer and uploading it again?

Bags Fri 04-May-12 11:10:26

Er, thanks, josie! Funnily enough, it never occurred to me to upload it sideways! Will try.

imjingl Fri 04-May-12 12:30:18

Will now spend the next five minutes with my head tipped over the other way.

She's very sweet. smile

(I bet it's something you're doing) hmm

soop Fri 04-May-12 12:54:53

Bags love your photos. Pretty granddaughter wearing coronet of flowers. If you put the photo on your screen and use the arrow thingy to turn, you can upload it the right way round. I didn't get the hang until I tried to upload pics of items for sale on eBay. Short hair suits you. Superb garden and view. Lovely day here in Kintyre. Wind still has a chilly edge.

Bags Fri 04-May-12 12:59:50

I did upload it the right way round! It's GN wot dunnit wrong! The thing is, I daren't try and reload it because I can't delete any photos either (are you listening, tech? I still can't label or order my photos properly either because I can't get at all the boxes/buttons), so I'd probably end up with four different rotations. All fine except that I don't want to be blamed for dislocated neck joints on the part of my fellow gransnetters. smile

Bags Fri 04-May-12 13:01:16

In short, the photo Editing page ain't working properly on Safari. I think tech needs to test it on several browsers.

Bags Fri 04-May-12 13:01:35

Not that I could! wink

soop Fri 04-May-12 13:02:20

Bags I blame that Cari - she's possibly under her desk [it's the wine, you know!] wink

nanachrissy Fri 04-May-12 13:19:29

She looks beautiful Bags smile