Gransnet forums

Technology

ISO6

(6 Posts)
Nanadogsbody Tue 02-Oct-12 15:44:07

Anyone else had iPad problems eg emailing photos since the latest 'upgrade'?

QueenReignForever Tue 02-Oct-12 15:47:56

I have a laptop not an ipad (wish I had though grin ) but hotmail has been playing up. Are you using hotmail?

janeainsworth Tue 02-Oct-12 15:56:12

Hi NanaD I upgraded my iPhone the other day and thought I had lost half my apps. It turned out they had just gone on to another page. blush.
But I did google 'problems with ISO6 ' and lots of people have had difficulty.
There were various solutions suggested so might be worth a try.
queen it's an apple thing, nothing to do with hotmail.

Nanadogsbody Wed 03-Oct-12 13:10:42

Not using hotmail, gmail seems to be refusing to sent photos, iCloud won't save my stuff to the cloud, lots of little things. My DD who works for an International Business Machine, but I won't name it, says he never takes upgrades when they first come out. There's always problems so he waits a month or so until they've been ironed out then takes the upgrade. Makes sense ... Will follow his example in future.

Thanks jane I did google it eventually, should have done it sooner. Thought it was me!!! hmm

MaggieP Wed 03-Oct-12 13:59:46

No probs with IOS6 but agree with publicity about how poor the Apple Map is compared to Google maps! However they say they are working on upgrading it as we write.....

Nanadogsbody Wed 03-Oct-12 14:36:52

That's another gripe. I live in a sizeable town which isn't even on the map. The next town to us is mis-named and half if it has moved 5 miles east, while a tiny village close by is writ large and in capital letter. (Village idiot emoticon]