After a little incident with my breakfast cereal this morning, (I moved the bowl too quickly.) A small amount of milk and Shredded Wheat splashed onto the arrow keys on the keyboard. I was using it a lot for photographs during the morning but the screen started sliding sideways and later if I clicked on any menu the cursor started dancing uncontrollably across the screen.
After leaving it for about 5hrs to cool down and ?dry out it is a bit better but its not right, a couple of keys don't work properly. I do hope its not too expensive a job. I can take it into the "man in the village" tomorrow but I might not be able to collect it until Thursday morning if he can fix it!
All these days without Gransnet. 
Gransnet forums
Technology
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

