Evening all,
I have a horrible feeling that I may have asked this question before and if so it was probably around the same time last year!
If I have been looking around for items, in this case a coffee machine, I keep getting ads for them popping up.
(Last year Mr P had guessed what I had got him by the number of ads for bathrobes that kept appearing, what he didn't know was that I had ordered one for him with "Best Chap" embroidered on the breast pocket!)
I have tried going back on to sites and looking at other random items, but sooner or later the coffee machines appear again.
Please can anyone provide a techno numpty guide to exorcising them?
Many thanks!
Gransnet forums
Technology
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


I always thought it was called gubbins.